Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mini Photo Shoot

Saturday morning I had a small photo shoot with my two nieces and two nephews. We have been wanting to get some shots of the kids and their mom was wanting some new photos, so it worked out well. First up was Thomas, the little model. He just knew what to do! Hardly any instruction was given and he took great shots! Next up was Makayla, the youngest. She needed a little instruction and coaxing to get the smiles, but she is darn cute. Then came Austin and Alex, the two oldest and veterans when it comes to pictures. Their shoot was short and sweet. With a good outdoor setting and great kids, we got some cute pictures!




2 comments:

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am interested in having you photograph my two children, ages 1 and 2, and will be contacting you shortly. Until then I just wanted to say that I think you do great work with children!