Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Crazy Little Girl

I absolutely love being a mom! I have to say that it is one of the best things ever. I always knew that I wanted kids and now that I have Mallory, I know exactly why I wanted them. Brent and I have been blessed with a little girl who is happy all the time. She has her moments, but even when she is fussy, you can normally get a smile out of her. I also love that I'm a photographer and I have my very own model in my house. I can pose her or just catch her being silly and capture some of the best memories of her growing up. She is just silly and when I get shots like these two, I just can't help but get a huge grin on my face and say "Wow! She is mine!"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep! She is pretty darm cute if I do say so myself. And what a character. She must take after her mom. And I would know. Love Mom xoxoxo