Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby in a Pumpkin

When I picked out our pumpkin this year, I picked it out hoping that I could get the baby into it. I picked out one that weighed about 15 pounds and was big enough around for her little bottom. The only thing was making sure that I cut the opening big enough to slide her in. Sure enough, I did just that. On Saturday I took some pictures of my little pumpkin, in her pumpkin. We started the photo shoot in a pile of leaves. That was fun, but all she wanted to do was eat the leaves. I could barely get her to look at me. Then we moved into the pumpkin. It was okay for about five minutes and then she was not happy. Luckily we got a few good shots of her. I absolutely love them! Hope you all like them.





2 comments:

Book Club said...

Could she be any cuter??? We laughed so hard when we got to the last one, not because she is crying but because she was so happy and then, BOOM, not so happy being in that pumpkin anymore. She is adorable!!

Vanessa said...

Cute! Mallory looks a lot like you in the first 3, but you have to admit, she really looks like Brent in that last photo, haha :)