Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Poor Red Sox

On Sunday night we were all watching the Red Sox and the Rays play game 7 of the ALCS. If you live in this house, you are a fan of the Sox. From the day Mallory was born, actually since our honeymoon, it was decided that our kids would be Red Sox fans. We spent our honeymoon in Boston, attending two games and bringing back baby outfits for our children. We have a going-home-from-the-hospital outfit in both pink and blue. Mallory wore her's home and wore it again on Sunday. It finally fits, so I decided to take some pictures of her. Well, her expressions reflect the way the game went. At first it was happy, but steadily became frustrated and upset. Our poor Red Sox lost and no one was happy to see it happen.


Go Sox!



The game is okay so far.



Not too sure where this game is headed.



Oh Man! I am not happy. My Red Sox lost!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. Mallory sure tells the story. Love Mom

Vanessa said...

Cute! The outfit does fit much better now! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I just love those pictures.... I sure do need some of those!!!! Poor poor bosox!!!
Love you
Lyndsey